Very disappointed.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by niceboy, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niceboy

niceboy New Member

Hi.

I used to be a very intelligent and brilliant student of my high school, but now I'm the most
    dullest and dunce student of my school. I feel so tired, all the time. I don't know why. I just want to sleep all the time. 24/7. I'm in Grade 12 and the the final term examination is after 2 weeks but I haven't even read a single word of any subject because I feel so tired and I just want to sleep all the time. I was very interested in graduating high school but now my that wonderful dream turned into a violent reality. I feel so lethargic and I'm very sad because of this.
    I've also lots of problems and unresolved disputed with my family. So finally, I've decided to put my life at an end by drinking < Mod edit: Hazel > in water. Even though I don't want to do this. I love this world. Everybody cares about me. Every facility of life is available to me. I'm spending the most luxurious life of all. My mom and dad give me everything I want. But they have also some great expectations from me which I will fail to fulfill because of getting failing grade in the
    forth coming exam. I can't see them disappointed.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Please stay here and talk with us. I was in year 12 last year and it is hard it is stressful and it makes things a whole lot worse, but seriously it will pass. You need to do things for you not your parents. You could see your GP if that was available for you.

3. niceboy

niceboy New Member

Blackness: I too, had some great expecations from my self. I failed to accomplish them and right now my life is leading me no where. I will spend a miserable life if I survived.

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Interesting method I had previously never heard of. :mellow:

5. niceboy

niceboy New Member

Interesting method of what?

6. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Of suicide.

7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Is it possible you might have a medical condition? I'm hypothyroid and what you're describing was me at my worst, though I was also cold all the time and suffered a huge and at the time mystifying gain in weight (100 lbs in a year.)

Just saying you might want to start with a generic phyiscal exam before doing anything drastic or even doing something like looking into counseling and/or other meds.

And I don't think you're supposed to post methods, though the one you're thinking of is doubtless beyond the reach of most here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.