Very distressed please talk

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kmun, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

I have just posted inthe abuse section but if anyone is about I feel so alone completely wired and can't sleep. I'm worried he's going to frame forsomehow he is very smart and I know some people are on his side already. How can I be abused and no one believe me???

2. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I haven't read your other thread but if someone is abusing you, please get away from them. Find someone who can take you in so that you are not in any more danger. also, please go to the police and file a complaint against this person. who the hell is not believing you? Take some pictures if you are being physically harmed. I don't give a shit how smart this person is. there are things you can do to get out of this situation.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please let me know if it is someone here...I will do what I can...if not, please tell us what is going on...no one is to be abused and we will try to help...big hugs, J

4. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

The first time it happened I should say it was my fault. We were trying to 'start again' which was his idea I must add, he had been with someone else-the usual, we both had been drinking and I got really mad and hit him. I'm quite little and haven't Alit of strength but this does not excuse my actions no matter how much he was trying to wind me up. He strangled me down in his bed with one hand around my neck and the other pinning me. I went to the doctors the next day and they said there was bit enough evidence and couldn't di an ifficisl documentation.

The second time if physical abuse was two nights ago and I didn't touch him. I asked him to leave and he grabbed my neck again. I struggled this time to escape, first tine I just laid there. Again. I have no bruises ir marks, but I did have a split lip- but could easy be said it was from falling over?? Im sore and have pain ti wrist and back and leg from him pulling me off the stairs as u tried ti get out. There us no physical proof of violet abuse for the police? I'm worried they'll dismiss me beacuse on both occasions I went up to his room to try sort it out. He'll have that documented knowing him so looks bad on me.

Sorry so long messages, I'm hoping someone will read this and know exactly what to do. No one here(home) seems to want to help me? I'm not someone who cries wolf so I do t understand- I guess people just don't want to be involved??

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you are unsafe, you must leave the situation...are you unsafe right now?

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sent you a PM...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.