Very Disturbing Rape Story :(

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by X_Cut_X, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X_Cut_X

X_Cut_X Guest

Okay... My name is Ella Brown and I have a story to tell. It is very abnormal and very crazy but so was my neighbour at the time. Everything I am saying is the truth and yes it is very disturbing.

This took place about 2 years ago. I would always do the dishes at 6:00 p.m. for my mom and it would take about half an hour. While I would be doing them, I would look out the window in front of me and I would see my neighbour staring at me through binoculars, and as soon as he sees me look at him he puts them away.

Well one day, we got a parcel that belonged to him dropped off at our house because he wasn't there at the time of delivery so I was told by my mom that I had to go deliver it to him. I went to his house and I was a bit nervous but I didn't think much of it. When I got to his house I rang the doorbell and as soon as he opened the door a sort of creepy smile came across his face. He invited me in for a drink but I said I had to be getting back home because I had homework. He said that no he insisted and I didn't want to be mean so I did go in his house. I was told to sit down on a soft leopard skin chair while he got me something nice to drink. He then came back to be about 5 minutes later and said he had no more drinks in the fridge and that there might be some up in his room and he told me to go and take a look for myself. I went up to his room and he followed close behind me. When I went into his room I didn't see any drinks so I started feeling a bit uncomfortable. He said to go check under the bed because that's where he keeps them. I didn't want to refuse so I went over and knelt down and bent over to check for drinks.

/`-_ This Is Where It Gets Bad _-`\

He came up behind me and grabbed the back of my pants and started pulling them down. I turned around and started screaming and kicking at him but he wouldn't stop. He kneeled on my legs and kept pulling them down, and he then eventually had taken all of my clothes off. He picked me up off the floor and dropped me onto the bed on my back. He then came up onto the bed with me and inserted his penis into me and began thrusting. I was crying and screaming but he was covering my mouth with 1 hand and had his other hand on my hips. I then felt him come inside of me which really made me feel like shit. He then did something I never thought a guy would ever desire to do. He took his penis out of me and came closer to my face. He then began to masturbate right in front of me and eventually... he shot a thick white cumshot right into my face. I didn't know what to do or think anymore so I just closed my eyes and hoped that this was all a horrible nightmare and that I'd just wake up soon and everything would be alright. He then did something that was 10x worse then the last thing he did. He tried to insert his penis into my left nostril. It didn't fit so he tried my left ear. It didn't fit either so he tried the nostril again and shoved it right in somehow. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my whole life. He then began thrusting which felt like sum1 was ripping my insides out. He then eventually ejaculated in my nostril and it felt like it went up into my brain. I began choking and coughing violently because it became very hard to breathe suddenly. He then turned me around and inserted his penis into my butt. He began rapidly thrusting without a care in the world. He then pulled out and jizzed all in my hair. It was the most disgusting feeling I have ever felt in my life. He then flipped me back over again and put his penis inbetween my two boobs and began thrusting. He then eventually ejaculated again all over my chin and mouth. I just wanted to die right about now and I just wanted him to kill me. He then shoved his penis in my mouth and began thrusting again. He eventually ejaculated AGAIN all in my mouth and I began choking on it and could barely breathe. He then began masturbating towards my face and ejaculated in my left eyeball. He then grabbed me and threw me off the bed. He picked me up again and threw me into a glass mirror that shattered. I was naked, bruised, beaten, cut, and screwed out of life. He then threw me outside of his front door onto the steps and just left me there. I was eventually helped by a woman who helped me get back home.

I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT! WHY DID ALL OF THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME. It's not easy to talk about all of that detail by detail but it did happen, no matter how sick or twisted it may sound, it happened. PLEASE help me PLEASE! What can I do to get over this horrible tragedy?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Holy crap. I am so sorry this happened to you. Did you tell your Mom? The police? A therapist? What a sick fuck. Please seek help...I know it's embarrassing, but YOU have nothing to feel embarrassed about. There are people who will help you, and this man needs to be off the street and in jail so he can't hurt anyone else.

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Oh Ella.. That sounds so painful, well done on repeating it, i'm sure it must have taken a lot.

Have you contacted the police? I assume your mum knows..
    something like that will always be in your mind, but i guess youve got to try and look at it from another point of view.. like that if you have put him in jail, you stopped other people getting hurt in the future or something..

take care :hug:

4. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

That's awful. I'm sorry that happened to you.

But, though this sounds awful to think...all I could really think is whether or not it's possible for a guy to ejaculate that many times...I mean, it had to have been a lonnnnnnnngggggg time between each.

5. ybt

ybt Guest

tell me who he is, he'll be dead tomorrow

6. scottish125

scottish125 Member

yeeeeaaahh... call me insensitive...

but im having trouble believing this story...

call me a doctor... but thats a lot of cumming.... a lot

why isn't this guy in jail?

sorry if you were actually raped but the nostril part just threw me off a little... by a little i mean a lot.

i mean... if i was in your boots during this whole thing i don't even know if id be upset! just cuz i would be so baffled that he could ejaculate twenty-seven times in a row!

7. Esmeralda

I'm not saying that this does not sound strange...but it is certainly nothing to joke about.

8. crzykidshanana

We're not joking? We're seriously inquiring.

9. crzykidshanana

I mean, seriously? If this is true it's embellished like no other.

10. scottish125

scottish125 Member

you tellin me! we are being serious! is it possible? curiosity storms my little brain at the moment.

shaunananana - you are my hero

11. Esmeralda

Who cares? There is nothing funny about rape, no matter the circumstances.

12. Esmeralda

Take it into private chat you freaks.

13. crzykidshanana

I'm not bagging on rape. I'm inquiring about the embellishment. If this is true, than it does suck. n' I feel for her.

But, more likely this is just one greatly embellished story...that she's not even responding to?

If she really got raped n' wanted to get it out...n' wanted to know what to do about it, wouldn't she be responding? Wouldn't she be awaiting feedback?

n' here we are giving it to her?

That's my point.

14. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

have to agree with that.

15. scottish125

scottish125 Member

i agree with you, but this whole thing is very far fetched... screw it

16. Esmeralda

Well, if it's not true, this person is sick, and if it is...well, this person needs help.

17. crzykidshanana

Yes. That much is obvious. Isn't that what we're here for?

Isn't that the reason for posting?

18. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

<mod edit: bunny - quotes deleted message>

It's just gotten a bit off track, thats all.

to the OP, you have to tell your parents, and the police.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  19. Esmeralda

True, that.

20. crzykidshanana

Still doesn't make my questions in the beginning any less relevent.

But, yes.

Added advice would be to make sure that the story that's being told is strict and to the point. With the added imagery it makes it less believable.

n' you want people to believe you, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.