Very hard for me to post this.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by black_rose_13, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i find it to hard to post, sorry if this is worthless or doesnt make any sence..
    i dont no whether to post or not, so i guess ill try.

i just have to say - even though it may well not make any differnce, that:

i dont want people worrying about me.

i just cant face posting threads about me anymore. i cant reach out for help any longer. maybe i just dont want to. god this thread is going to be a load of ****. sorry.

Parents and family would have a normal life without me, yes they would never (apparently) get over my death, but they would still be happier.a perfect family without there stupid idiot for a daughter and sister..friends wouldnt have to worry why i wasnt around or online or anything. theyd not have to look after me.

i SHOULD be able to look after myself.
    i Should be able to want to live.

but i do NOT.... i just dont. i want death. i dont want to fail and wake up in a hospital again, or be found unconscious on the floor. i want death.

i'm hurting so much. so dam much. these words dont even feel like my own anymore. im not even real.

to think, year ago, they promised it would get better 'soon' :cry:

They Promised.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

firstly let me say I'm very proud of you for posting this. I know how difficult it is for you to say anything about yourself, and I'm very proud of you for doing it, well done! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You know you can always talk to me, or just sit with me, even without talking, just to have the company.
    You can't ask people not to worry. It's the same like me telling you not to worry. I remember getting some texts when I wasn't online :wink:

Hun I'm not going to promise you things will get better, cos you know how I stand with promises, and besides that, unfortunately we can't know what the future brings. I wish I knew, I guess we all wish we knew what the future has in store for us, but we don't, and can't and we'll have to come to terms with that. :sad:

You know where I am and how you can reach me, sweetie, you've done SO FUCKING much for me, you have no idea, please do not hesitate to contact me if you need me.

and ... Sarah, I care for you. Me loves you. No lies, remember :wink:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

In some ways I think it's a good thing for you that I'm not living in ******** anymore, but I almost wish I still was so that I could do more to help you. I would love to be able to do something, I really would, just to take away some of your pain.

If you're feeling like f**k I guess it could almost make ya feel worse that you have people here who want to support you when all you desire is to not wake up. You may feel like you've already made more than enough attempts to 'make things better' and that life hurts so much now and you can't face going through this shit again.

You know something though, whether you agree with me or not on this, I'm gonna say that you DESERVE to get better. The posts you make here are more than enough reason for me to say this. Even though the internet is a different world to what we call 'reality', you can often tell the good and bad people even from the net and you are definitely one of the good ones. And yeah I want things to get better for you, and I'd love to meet you when you're a few years older when I visit home (if I'm still living in UK then) and hear that things have got at least slightly better.

And please don't be so hard on yourself, you've made this post even though it was hard for you, so nice one for that. Letting your pain out is a big achievement sometimes.

Don't know who it was who said things would get better soon, but I reckon a lot of these people who say this really don't know what they're talking about.
    But you're a stronger person than you realise. You've obviously been through a hell of a lot, but you're still helping other people here, and you're a useful person to have around.

I hope it has helped you somehow (not sure how) that you have posted this.

5. thanks for replying
    Last edited: May 8, 2007
  6. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

sarah u know im here for u if u wanna talk besides i always come to u and talk itd be nice for u to talk to me bout something if u want. sarah u know i love u and care so much about u. im here if u need to talk. i know how u feel just know that ur not alone. ill do my best to help u threw this
  7. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

*doesnt know what to say*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

icons say more than a 1000 words... and 7 is the magic number... ^^
    7 hugs for an amazing person
  8. :hug: thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.