Very Hurt By "Friends"

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today on MSN, a friend of mine sent a note (not a suicide note) to me, which she told me to send the note to a mutual friend of ours. I talked with her for a while, trying to resist the urge to go kill myself. I cried throughout the entire time while she talked with me, during which I felt like I hadn't helped her at all, even though I have tried to help her. She asked me to add something to the note for our friend, which I read through the note and I was absolutely crushed by it. No mention about me at all in the note, yet there is mention about how he is a "breath of fresh air for her" etc. She's only known him for a bit over a month, yet she's known me for over a year and a half. I admit that he is a great person and that he is very helpful to people, and I'm glad that the two of them are friends. However, I'm very hurt and upset that I'm not even mentioned in the note. I am not important and I should just die.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

You are important, Kurt :hug:
    You should not kill yourself. Sometimes friends don't mention to you how much you mean to them because they assume you know that already, that there's no need to say it :dunno:

Please don't hurt yourself :sad: It's not worth it :no:

:arms:

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i agree with ish, sometimes its assumed, everyone is important to their friends and you are no different.

if it really bothers you maybe you can have a chat with your friend

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

You are very important because she asked you to send this note. Stay safe Kurt! :hug:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Like the others said, it's usually assumed. Your an very important person to them.

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

You importance should not be judges by one person's one time opinion. You are very important to the people around you and you do not deserve to die.

That fact that she asked you to send this not means that she trusts you and that you do mean something to her.

7. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

kurt i know i dont get on much any more but i just wanted to say how you have truely helped me in my hours of need,and i hoped i helped you to.you are a very special person who i hold highly.i have realised what a big part of my life you are ,and how much it would hurt if i lost you,we have spoke many times over personal issues and i have told you things i would never tell any other,i wish you knew how special you are

8. :hug: to everyone. I'm sorry that I don't have much more to say about me right now. I'm not even sure of myself, at the moment.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree with Est. It's not worth harming yourself or killing yourself. It jut isn't, and we are ALL important in some way or another. Take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.