Very Hurt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anam_Cara, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

:sad: why is it when you love others and love them deeply that someone you always get kicked in the teeth for doing so? all i ever do is care for others and in return i get hurt for it.. i spent a traumatic night at the ER because a well meaning friend reported me as suicidal.. medics showed up i spent the night in the ER, was humiliated by everything that transpired, finally get home hoping for a quiet chat with my best friend who decides tonight is the perfect night to rip my head off and say hurtful things... i can have one of the worst nights of my life and cant even come home and relax..

is it really worth it to love others? :sad:

my life is an endless nightmare of people attacking me verbally or putting me down, saying hurtful things.. thats what landed me in the er wanting to die..

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

is it worth loving others?

yes it is, if you can't love others no matter who they are or how well meaning they try to be how can you love yourself.

maybe your friends are trying in a heavy handed way to snap you out of something they just don't understand, maybe they think that saying or doing these things will be best for you.

but yes, loving others means you are still alive inside

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

SJ I think your friends were trying to help in the only way they knew. Hun it shows they cared enough to do something. I'm sorry you've been hurt. But you have friends here too and we understand you and want to help anyway we can. No verbal abuse from me promise. PM if you want to talk about it.

4. Anam_Cara

Yes the friend who called the medics i can excuse their having done so as it was out of love and concern.. ive been in the same boat before and had to do the same with 2 people i loved in the past...

it's the second friend, who didnt even truly know the extent of my day other than i had been to the ER, who has hurt me the deepest.. i did not deserve their hurtful comments, they knew i was ill, that i had been to the ER and they just ripped me apart until there was nothing left of my ego... this being over an issue that we've gone over and over and over and over all the time, i cant walk away from this friendship as i am in love with the person, but they hurt me deeply..

i dont know if i can trust others now... i was supposed to go stay with a friend next month as my domestic situation is in crisis, im losing my home, and family and i can not live together.. now i just dont even care if i go stay with my friend.. they'll probably hurt me too.. everyone does..

5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

What kind of friend does that?

I can only hope that they have done that with the best intent.

I'll try my best to be trust worthy, but I won't be able to offer you a place to stay.

Love can be very hit or miss.

6. Anam_Cara

i deserve every bit of the pain ive received.. and then some... i truly deserve to die alone for it... i dont need a place to stay.. if i end up on the street so be it.. i accept that i do not deserve anything good in life.. i am a horrible person and a waste of time...

7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

How are you a horrible person?

From the posts I've read, I'd say just the opposite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.