Very likely to do something soon...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I have been feeling depressed chronically on and off since the 5th grade, now in 10th.

Never bothered to tell anyone, I've been like this for so long that it just seems like it's part of my personality.

But lately I've actually gotten to the point of wanting to kill myself.

I told my mom I've been feeling depressed, but she doesn't believe me, thinks I'm lying.

Not sure what to do at this point, the only reason I'm not dead right now is I have no ensured methods of doing it.

I've considered my future prospects, and since I can't focus in school I'm going to have terrible grades this term, which destroys my chance of getting into college. Even if I did I know my lack of focus will cause me to fuck up whatever I end up doing.

My life has been getting worse and worse starting back in 5th grade, and I'm quite positive the trend will continue.

Just seems easiest to save myself the pain of failing at life and die now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey bcs,
    Welcome to the forum!! If your mom won't listen then why don't you sit down and log your feelings for the next couple of weeks and then go to the emergency room and tell them you are suicidal and wanting to harm yourself. They will send in a mental health worker to talk with you and you can let them read what you have logged. I am sure they will take you serious, and maybe it will open your moms eyes that you are truly having problems.
    Alot of people still think mental health issues should never be spoken about and that is ashame because it can really do some damage to those who are suffering. Well Take Care and think about what I said!!~Joseph~

3. littlestar

littlestar Guest

stranger1 gives good advice, hopefully your mother would take you seriously if you did as suggested. please don't hurt yourself.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Phew, I feel better ATM, great even. I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow,

now. They think I may have inherited bipolar mania from my father.

5. littlestar

littlestar Guest

that's great you're feeling better and have a doctors appointment. i'm bipolar too, PM me anytime if you want to talk.

6. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

I'm considering I might be bi-polar

7. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

You sound a lot like me. My life has been getting steadily worse since I was an infant. I wasn't able to focus in high school, I skipped a lot, drank a bit and smoked marijuana a couple times a day.(still do)
    I still haven't got my high school diploma which sucks but I plan on getting it soon right now i'm just looking for a decent job to move out and support myself.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Damo463 you are way out of line. this is a support forum. People don't come here to be yelled at and critisized. If you haven't got anything usefull to say then keep it to yourself!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.