Very Low

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by starryeyed, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I am under a lot of stress at the moment. I live alone and nobody comes near me, nobody rings me nor texts me.
    When I leave to go out nobody looks at me and when I try and talk to people, they are very abrupt.
    This is everywhere i go and everyone I talk to. I am seriously at my wits end. My family threw me out of the house and want nothing to do with me. I am alone all day every day. In my whole year in college, nobdy spoke to me unless they had to. There is something very odd about all this and i am determined to move away and start a new life.
    This is my second time studying. I have acheived a lot in my life but nobody tells me this and I feel this degree is a waste of time because I am doing it alone, I will graduate alone and I will prob get a job where nobody speaks to me, like all the other ones I had. I feel hopeless.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As you said, you have done so much, and yes, it is not celebrated that same when alone...there are many people here who do know how to make friends well, maybe questioning them and seeing how you can try some of the things they do would be of help...there are things I needed to change to have more intimate relationships and it took some honest people to tell me.
  3. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I am not pushing people away. My real father was very wealthy and my parents drugged me for years so i would not find out. they have made sure nobody talks to me. This is true it is not made up. I went for legal aid and my family intervened and now I am lost.
    They are basically spending all my money while I can barely afford to eat.
    They even paid off the cops so they could get away with beating me and abusing me. I wrnt to the station to make sure they took a statement , it took years but they finally did.
  4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

why did your family have to do that to you?

hun, about making friends, maybe you should see a therapist for insights and advices.

take care xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.