Very Not So Good

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel so so so so tired. I've been worn out all week and I'm dragging even more now. I went to a very important meeting today, which I left feeling very disappointed by it. There were fewer members present at the meeting, compared to what was expected. Despite that they have gained significant amount of donation revenue since last year, they have lost over 500 members since last year. They care about growing the organization, yet they seem to be clueless as to how to do it. It is so frustrating to me, not only because they don't seem to be doing enough, but that I'm not powerful enough to change it. I want to change this world. I don't feel well here. I don't belong here. Ugh.

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:sad: Kurtface :hug: I've few words of support but I'm sorry you feel you don't belong and I hope you know you're not unheard.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

It is a strange time to be alive. Try not to worry so much about changing the world. Just take care of yourself, and that's really enough. It's all anyone could ask for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.