Very Scared and Angry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Sep 27, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Hard to admit that over the years I been feeling more and more scared that I'm going to lose everything I ever cared and loved for. Scared I'm in trouble a lot when I try my hardest to do the right thing. Why must life be so difficult? This is mostly over my children.

The anger comes from last night's situation. My husband and I were angry. Not at each other but the management where we live at. They had tow trucks going around towing vehicles. The management has poor communication towards their tenants. They had a tow truck that was about to drive off with my husband's work van. Luckily, we caught them before they drove off. We had to pay $125 to get the van back. Plus, other communication problems in the past that we had already been upset about. Can't wait to find our own land.

Just ridiculous on things going on around here at home.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Actually I think depending on which town/state you are in you can contact the village hall and ask them if that was legit what the landlord and tow truck did as some areas don't permit it when it belongs to the tenant and landlord is responsible to give the green light to allow the tow truck tow a car out of its lot and the landlord is responsible for this they don't tell you that part

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

That would get my blood boiling when it comes to tow laws its an legal exortion business here and some people are now exposing how shady they have been doing. Landlords getting kickbacks from this too

4. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

The tow truck and office here are working together on this. The guy that does the towing lives here in the area too