Very sick and tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amexdm, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amexdm

amexdm Member

Hello all:

I havent been on in a while but want to say this has been a great site for me to talk and vent. It's that time again. I am very sick today. I had a brain hemmorhage two years ago and a stroke 3 monts ago. My whole body hurts. I am in so much pain that my hands are shaking and I feel as if I am going to throw up. I work full time but have no sick days for the year left. Is this really any way to live? I had terrible nightmares last night which make me more tired.

I spent the weekend in bed resting and it didn't help. I do have pain medication I can take but I'm at work. Besides all they do is numb my pain and emotions anyway. I don't carry <edit mod total eclilpse method> around but if I did I'd be happy to use it. I have 4 siblings who are too busy and emotionally unavailable to have time for me. My deareast Mom is 7 years gone.

If anyone can feel my pain, please reposnd. I have made some friends on here so maybe I can ask for help. What is the point of going through this (life)?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say i read your post hun and i am sorry for all you have been through. Talk to the place you work at ok see if you can get a leave for awhile until you are stronger hun. See if you can work a shorter week taking a day off in middle so you do not get so exhausted Your union may help you with this seeing you medical issues

Glad to see you reaching out here again for support and care hun hugs
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I know I can't take away the pain, but I'm here and I care.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I have a pretty good idea of what you are going through in reference to physical pain and trying to still do the things you need to do, though I no longer am able to work a regular job. That would only amplify it for certain. In my case I have a wife that provides support, though no extended family at all. Learning to balance the many things, choosing when is reasonable to take the pain meds and knowing sometimes cannot because of the other things you need to be able to do... it is hard sometimes to think of good reasons to go on. I look for the occasional better few hours, and learned (or learning) to appreciate passive observation of the many things that I no longer can do or participate in as I would have a few years ago. I am around here a lot and happy to listen anytime here or PM.

Take Care and Be Safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.