Very Suicidal today and so depressed!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I didn't want to write this but I'm feeling very suicidal and depressed today everything is going wrong and I'm feeling nothing will ever ever improve or it's worth it.I'm struggling as hell with everything the conditions I have are so unbearable and I'm thinking seriously why not just end it,it will be better off and everyone will be better off without me all I am is an annoying piece os useless shit anyway..
  2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Hey ace,
    I'm sorry you are feeling that way :(
    I can definitely relate.
  3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Ace :hug: I don't think you're useless. I hope you feel a little better. If there's anything I can do just poke me.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't annoying, or useless. What's wrong, what's brought these feelings on? Here if you want to talk.
  5. corbins

corbins Member

I know exactly how you feel. Last night I got a girl I like to go on a date with another guy. She doesn't even like that kind of social interaction, but she came back saying she thinks it might go somewhere. I know how it is to feel useless, and even though I pray that a car will hit me every time I cross the street, take it from me- it's not worth it to end it yourself. You have no potential as a corpse, but as a living human being you can literally drop everything and start over. it's difficult, but doable. I find it a comforting alternative to suicide. Just try to re-examine what's going on. I'm sure you'll find a better solution.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.