very suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emogirl, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

i've attempted 8 times, and i want it to work if i attempt again, because i'm sick on the family problems, boy troubles everything

i want to end it now:sad:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way...please tell us what is happening...there are many ppl here who will understand what you are going through...big hugs, J

3. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

Well my sister and mam are arguing about my sister smoking cos she's only 13and she also lost her V which my mam is mad about.

I'm sick of college people bullying me because of the way i walk and i can't help it because of my cerebral palsy.

This boy last tuesday messed me around broke my heart, by saying he likes me then he doesn't

i feel unloved and unwanted

i don't belong here no more :sad:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I cannot walk too well either because I was hit by a truck 5 yrs ago...about the boy who was so mean...he has to live with himself and that is a curse...and about ppl fighting at home...I hated that...find a way to get away...play music/chat and do not fault yourself...thanks for sharing...big hugs, J

5. I will never be the same due to a shattered hip in an accident that was not my fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.