Very tough and feeling a strong urge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm struggling a fair bit with everything it's a real rollercoaster with the severe mood swings and deep depression and I'm struggling with my otgher conditions also.I also can't help but feel I'm better off doing something because who gives a shit about me really?I'm just a burden to be honest and why keep living just to have more pain.I've been trying for ages but really nothing seems to be improving it's like I've accpeted being a screw up,my parents are going away for a few days and it has played on my mind to do soemthing while they're gone.Of course I don't want anyone finding me dead but doing it means someone has to find me.I barely tell people much how I'm feeling instead have that mask inside me all the time.

Really I'm so fucked up in the head and think no one in the world is as screwed up as me and could imagine if anyone was in my head they would get rid of themselves from this eart asap.Seriously I'm just a pathetic joke really I just waste people's time really,I've tried for ages but at the end of the day I'm probably getting nowhere really and just can't help wanting to end it all.I think always my parents and everyone else will be better off without me around,I'm just a nuisance really and I hate bothering people the urge to want to do something is so strong.

Yeh I see my Dr regularly see my Psychologist try hard with everything but it's all so overwhelming really,I don't know when I feel I have no purpose and surve anyone anygood I feel I'm so better off gone really.
  2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so low and depressed. :(
    I know the feeling. I feel the same way. Sorry I'm not much help.
    I hope you will be okay though.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you Autumn it's just means so much that you've replied to me,I hope you're ok sorry it's hard to be of much help to people when you feel like shit!!
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Good to see you ace :hug: Sorry I can't be of much help currently.
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx alot I totally understand you've been more of a help if anything to me:).
  6. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

You're welcome Ace.
    Very true.
    Hope you are ok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.