Very upset and cant go on like this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by melosine, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melosine

melosine Active Member

Once again, Im feeling defeated and criticized for who I am and how I react to things. Im an introvert and was recently diagnosed with anxiety. I dont know if its because of my personality but I always find it hard for people to just take me for who I am and not complain about why I do things a certain way or not say anything. People always say,"why cant you be like so and so ". It is so frustrating, so I decided to go to a psychologist at my school. Guess what, all they did was a screening and told me they will call me when they are ready. Are you kidding me? Do you call that some kind of help? They havent called me for days since I visited. It seems like Im trying to be happy and "smile more" but Its so hard when things just come in your way and people want you to be the way they want you or preceive you tobe. I hate here, I hate life. I wish I was never born, I wish I never existed. Why cant I connect with anyone here?

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm an introvert too. I remember when the comments others made to me were scathing to my spirit. I like the way I do things and sometimes I'll even say so.

Call the psych office. Tell them what is happening inside and tell them you can't wait. Do they have a crisis line? If so, call them now and tell them how you feel.

Keep posting here, this is how you will connect with others here. You can always start a diary and you can read the diary of others here. Some of the solutions I have found in life have been through the stories of others.

:hug:

3. melosine

melosine Active Member

I feel like Im being ignored and when I do get attention it is negative attention. I just feel like crap all the time and everything in my life is a routine.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I often felt ignored. One day I realized that people were use to my wanting to be by myself so they were giving me space.

It's one of those things that can go around in circles.

Some people in my life did outright ignore me. Even tho they were speaking to me. They were dismissing me by giving me a quick solution to go tackle so I would be out of their hair. This person still does this years later. In all this time tho, I see that this person does it to everyone, so it's not me, it's them.

Since then, I've come to the point where I recognize these people for how they are so I can remind myself, it is not me, it is them.

I most keenly feel I'm being ignored when my needs are not being met. No one can read my mind and sometimes I have to think about who the best people are to talk about it.

:hug:

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

My parents do the exact thing to me. I'm here for you, so feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.