Very upset right now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

This may sound like a small insignificant thing but something that happened has really upset me. I was on a forum discusing the oscars and I used some quotes from Roger Eberts twitter account. I didn't mean to plagarise or anything like that the truth is he is a brilliant man when it comes to film and I agree with almost anything he has to say. Any way some one noticed that I was using his words and called me on it and now the people on the forum are bashing me. I know this dosen't sound like a big deal but I can't take criticizm especially over the internet (the aniominty of it all is really upsetting). The whole situation has left me very upset and has put me in a crisis and I am all worked up about it and am afraid what I am going to do.

2. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

was that in response to me, because now I am confused.

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

No it was not.Someone posted something very bad for a suicide forum and I got angry and yelled at them.

A mod came and deleted that post and left mine there.

She has also deleted mine .

Mods should really explain this stuff

4. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Oh well thank you very much I appreciate it :hug:

5. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

LOL NP

But now that he's gone I can go back to your thread.

What there saying is wrong and if you haven't already leave that forum.

If it begins on this forum just go PM a mod and they'll get on them.

It's rare people will start bashing you,but I've seen it happen I couple of times.

People who don't understand our issue say things that they'd never think would hurt some one,but here it does

Like today I get extremely angry at these people and make sure there gone before the person they are intending to hurt sees their post

6. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Thanks I already took care of the problem on the other forum, I didn't deleate my account but I worked the situation out well enough so we will see how it goes.

7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Everything seemed to work out but, I ended up having to leave that particular forum, but it wasn't a healthy place for me anyway. The problem now is that I feel kind of weak for getting upset so easily over something someone said to me on the internet. I really have trouble accepting that I can be so sensative, and over what is the littlest thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.