Very upset!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by melosine, Dec 22, 2009.

1. melosine

melosine Active Member

So yesterday was the last day for finals and the math department had the bright idea for assigning my math final at 8 in the morning. Last night, I was studying for this stupid final and another final I had to take after in the evening. This final is like a big portion of the grade for the class. The questions are pretty easy for an average person, but I didnt learn some concepts when I was younger, so now that Im older, its pretty hard to grasp the work. I left some questions blank, and Im so upset with myself. I wish I did better, and I'm at the risk of wasting my money and time(failing). I remember for one question, I was in desperation. I usually do not cheat but I needed to answer this question badly. So, I took my phone and text messaged my friend, pretending I was using my calculator. I was relieved once I did that, Im thinking my friend is going to text me back. But no, he was still sleeping at that time, in fact he woke up at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.:mortdesinos: I was upset at him, and myself for being so stupid to think that would work. NOw, I feel like killing myself, I dont want to go online and look at my final grades. Im disgusted with myself because I did so horibbly.:mad:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry all that stress was put on you. Can you talk with professors let know the stress you were under and if you could have a rewrite or someway to make up the marks. Sometimes prof are understanding it is worth a try.
  3. melosine

melosine Active Member

Nope, cant happen. Its the end and done. The professors cant do anything about it, everything is on record.