veterans day for me.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by jimk, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

TRIGGER..

i am a milittary son of an highly placed US Air Force officer.. i was never able to serve in the armed services because i have had forever a servere case of DID.. dissociative identity disorder... i got this from what this military officer did to me and my sister.. later part of his service was command of a bomb wing of B'52 plaes loaded withj atomic bombs. later he said down in an undrground buried missile launch control center with his and his partners fingers poised over the launch butto\ns for ten minuteman nuclear misssiles. in both positions he would have launched an attack. i did not and still do not understand that.. killling millions of innocent people i will never understand.. this parnoid pscyhopath would not ahve given forth with a sigh. just push..

he and my mom have been dead for more than 12 yrs now.. do not hate them from afar. i just do not think of them anymore except for the occasssional night terrors and flashbacks. seldom now thank goodness .. there are sometimes when i just cannot avoid remebering them.. there are holes in my life and body and mind. i will always be damaged goods. this is better now but these deficeits i will always have.. facts of life..

i just do not understand why some human beings can willfully do some of the things they do to other innocent people???? previously i ran a website for these innocent sufferers with a dear friend and survivior. we both stopped doing this about 7 yrs ago.. also i usually avoid this rape and abuse forum on SF .. too many memories to be triggered and find myself in a warlike state;... just keep tryijng to move on best i can and keep going.. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.