Vhy you People nay Helpfing? :(

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ShermanFlynn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShermanFlynn

ShermanFlynn Banned Member

I'e a Kutter, i sometime. I also Take too much Rely sad... :( i'e not know wot to do... sorry...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about whats got you to that point of hating life and cutting?..

3. ShermanFlynn

ShermanFlynn Banned Member

Ohrk!!!! my muter nay nice to me she cald me stupit cause i is dyslexic!!!!!!!! adn fergtarian:mortdesinos: can you beliefe that!? so rude!!! :sad: nay nice.... y she not wana understand me? i try goot but she nay nice to me, i is so upset abot this. :blub:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry she called you that...was she maybe having a bad day herself?..pretty tough job being a MUM...
    I don't understand dyslexia much ..can you tell me about it and how it affects your life?..only if you want to.

5. myrrdan

myrrdan Member

hey,
    i can understand how difficult it is dealing with your situation.
    You have taken a great step though, you've ask for help.
    Thats the first step on being able to get into a better place.

As for your english, it takes alot of study, but you're doing well.
    I've studied languages in the past and english is one of the hardest languages to learn as a second language. Don't kick yourself for not being as good as your sister, everyone learns a different speed.

Having your mom say mean things to you doesn't help at all.
    Remember one thing though, when someone says mean things to someone else, it is almost always because of something else upsetting them and they don't know how to deal with it.

Being dyslexic is not an impossible situation. There are many people out there that are having a great life even with it. My little brother is dyslexic, though not too a huge degree, but enough to interfere.

Regardless of how you feel about your life right now, remember, we're all here for the same reason, because we fear what we may do to ourselves and are seeking help.

You're not alone to deal with this all by yourself. We're here too.

Keep your spirits up, we're here to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.