Via Con Dios

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrCynic, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

I just have no more desire to live. Via Con Dios, my friends.
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Doc please don't give up now. At least talk to someone before you do anything. You know there are lots of people here who can help you.Pm me if you need to. I can't answer for the next few hours but I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't let this beat you. Another day isn't going to make much difference so wait at least that long before you do something which will last forever. You do have friends here. Ride it out and things can improve. Give yourself that chance. Thinking of you mate.:sad:
  3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I've spoken to you before via Pm, Let us/me know if your still alright. I hope your ok as a fellow human being.
  4. palmtrees

palmtrees Well-Known Member

I know that feeling guy, I hope you're doing OK. It's very hard to get through but it's worth it when you notice something that you would have missed out on and you're glad you get to experience it.

"Vaya con Dios" reminds me of the movie Point Break, which kicks major ass. If you haven't seen it in a while or ever and you want something to make you feel better, you could watch it and bask in all its early-90s Keanu Reeves action movie glory.

When I feel like I have no will to live, I go do something that will take my mind off everything or make me feel really good, like go out walking in the woods and look at all the beautiful gold and brown leaves on the trees. Or listen to some really great music, there's some songs that I could listen to forever and the first time I heard them I fell in love with them, like they were telling me everything's gonna be ok, there might be some like that for you too.

Stay strong man.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up DrCynic. :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Has something happened today? :hug: im here if you need me.
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Tell us more about your problems!
  8. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

I Couldn't Do It.... :(
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Doc,
    Let it out, we can take it and it will make you feel better! There has to be a reason for there to be a thought! You can PM someone here if you prefer one on one. You will find several people who will gladly listen to you, and give the support they can..Take Care Doc!~Joseph~
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't do it. :hug:
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im glad you are still here :biggrin: Im here if you need to talk :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.