Victim Support (May Trigger)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lancashirelass, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I have just rung Victim Support to find out information on my abuser and got told they can't give me that information and to write a letter and they will pass it on to prison governor. I don't know which prison he is in cos funnily enough i wasn't interested in knowing as was never gonna contact him. He is due for parole any time now and i don't know what is happening which is screwing with my head big time! How am i supposed to prepare myself when they won't give me any in formation on what is happening. All i want to know is if he is being released and if so what are his conditions as i am very concerned for my parents. It is getting me down soo much i feel like i could end it all but i know that means he has won.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Awww Dawn hun I am so sorry. I dont know what to say but one thing I thought of is trying to get some legal advice from a solicitor or something because they migjt be able to pull a few strings and can tell you where you stand. I hope you get the answers you need soon hun. Love you lots xx

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dang, that sounds horrific. All the best, Dawn! Rootin' for ya! :)

4. lancashirelass

Thanx lexi i have managed to find letter sent last year and so have e-mailed the liasion officer and waiting to hear back from him.

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

They will only be able to tell you if he is being released into the same area as you and nothing else due to freedom of information act.

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Thats ok Dawn. Hope you get things sorted!!!! Xxxz

7. lancashirelass

It would appear the e-mail adress i have won't accept my e-mails so back to where i started from this is sooo frustrating!!!!

8. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

The officer may have left, can you find a general email on the net?

9. lancashirelass

No it is a specific e-mail adress so will have to wait for the letter to arrive if it ever does.

10. Kaos General

who you trying to contact exactly because ive got a bunch of email addresses for probation and victim support, is it a specific person or organisation?

11. lancashirelass

It's a specific person who has dealt with it from the start.

12. Kaos General

Oh ok. Listen if ya want a email addresses directly to the parole board let me know, they will be more likely to tell you something

13. lancashirelass

ok thanx hun will let you know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.