Victim Support (May Trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

I have just rung Victim Support to find out information on my abuser and got told they can't give me that information and to write a letter and they will pass it on to prison governor. I don't know which prison he is in cos funnily enough i wasn't interested in knowing as was never gonna contact him. He is due for parole any time now and i don't know what is happening which is screwing with my head big time! How am i supposed to prepare myself when they won't give me any in formation on what is happening. All i want to know is if he is being released and if so what are his conditions as i am very concerned for my parents. It is getting me down soo much i feel like i could end it all but i know that means he has won.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Awww Dawn hun I am so sorry. I dont know what to say but one thing I thought of is trying to get some legal advice from a solicitor or something because they migjt be able to pull a few strings and can tell you where you stand. I hope you get the answers you need soon hun. Love you lots xx

Kaos General

who you trying to contact exactly because ive got a bunch of email addresses for probation and victim support, is it a specific person or organisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00