1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Rosiex, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiex

    Rosiex Member

    I wanted to know if anyone knew of any websites where I could see <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.

    As dumb as this sounds I just want to see what they look like because I want to know what would happen to me if I choose to.

    If anything this will discourage me from doing it /:

    I don't know if I'm allowed to post this or you are allowed to post websites with photos, so I guess just send me a message?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
  2. Chargette

    Chargette Well-Known Member

    Re: Hanging victims?

    Honey, you are torturing yourself looking for this stuff. It would help you a lot if you were to post about the stuff that is bothering you.

  3. WildCherry

    WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

    Re: Hanging victims?

    I had to edit your post to remove the mention of methods. I really hope you try not to focus on what would happen and instead focus on what's bothering you and why you're feeling so bad.
  4. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    Re: Hanging victims?

    Hi Rosie

    I doubt anyone here would link you to such sites. I agree with the above posters, talking about what's bothering you would certainly help more than looking at such gruesome and possibly triggering content :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.