Video I Made...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by absolution, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I have been really struggling with overcoming the abuse i experienced at the hand of my father... and decided to make a video about child abuse...both physical and sexual...its nothing special just needed to do something positive...im tired of trying to "take my mind off it" so decided to think about it but in a more positive and helpful way... so here its :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpvo1zB3xss&feature=youtube_gdata

2. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Wow. Really amazing. It looks like you are finding your voice, and a way to let out what has happened to you. God bless. :hug:

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That was amazing...and of course incredibly sad...of course I cried...how could one not! Great choice of music by Sarah Mclachlan (sp?) and you put that together incredibly well. I would love to see more if you have any. I'm sorry for what happened to you...I had no idea the stats were so high for abuse! This was very important for you and for the forum.

I wish there was a way you could get this out to some program like the Nancy Grace show or Jane Velez Mitchell here in the states because they are very big on putting out the word on abuse. Jane talks about the "war against women" and she's right...women are in the crosshairs.

Thanks again...take care! :hug:

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Just thought I'd bump this up and give others a chance to see it because the forum moves so quickly. THis is really worth looking at...please take a few minutes and check it out...have a good cry!

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thanks hun :) i want to make more :)

if i do ill post them...again thank you all...

and how do i submit it to the place?

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope it helped you sam...sad..:blub:

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

aww dont cry...why you crying :unsure: :hug:

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

9. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

just watched ur first video. so painful to think of the abused people. always the victims are never responsible for what some sick twisted person violates them. may they rot in hell.

god bless u and take care donnaxx:Leiaha:

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thats exactly what they are.... sick and twisted :hug:

thanks hun :hug:

11. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

awesome videos sam, i'm proud of you.

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: :hugtackles:

Thread Status: