video on SI recovery

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by elvinchild, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

There's a show on TV right now called Intervention, some of you may know it. It mostly deals with drug/alcohol addictions, but there was an episode on a girl who self-injured. It might not be a good idea to watch if you're easily triggered, because it shows her performing some of the self-injurous acts. But its inspiring because the girl hasn't injured herself since 2004. The show doesn't go into the treatment much unfortunately, although it says the treatment centers she went to. In the very least, it was a story about somebody who many of us can relate to, and knowing that she got over it was inspiring for me.

Again, don't watch if easily triggered.

Click this link then select the episode on Tamela and Jerrie to watch:
  2. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

its loading VERY slowly for me. hopefully ill get to watch itsoon with no interuptions.

thanks for the link, i was actually looking for an intervention on self harm.

edit: i cant find the video man. tried doing a site search and then a youtube search, nothing.

super double edit!: alright, found it. wasnt following your instructions right. thanks again. but still loading slow.. haha.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.