violence helps?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kevuk, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevuk

kevuk New Member

does anyone else think violence helps the suicidal feelings? i work all week and feel really depressed and my only way of calming myself is through football violence, meeting other people and smashing eachother up

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Not really IMO it may feel like that at the time but later on it really doesn't help,although I do understand where you're coming from because depression can lead to anger which leads to violence and the other way around.Eventually it becomes a vicious circle and it really doesn't help you,I know it's hard to break so don't blame yourself for this but it would be better if you could work on the depression and perhaps ease on the violence part but feel free to talk to me about anything.:smile:

3. kevuk

kevuk New Member

cheers mate

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Surely condoning violence isn't the right way to go about it?

If you feel like doing that, then why not take up kick-boxing or something like that, but hurting people just for the hell of it, isn't right IMO.

5. kevuk

kevuk New Member

Yeah But The People I Fight Want To Fight. We Travel All Over England To Meet Up For A Fight On Saturday And Its Just A Way Of Releasing Anger Thats Built Up All Week, Its Just The Buzz Off Meeting 100 People That Want To Hurt You That Makes You Not Care If You Loose Or Not When Your Not Bothered About Living

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Here here. I love bashing people. I deck at least three people a week lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.