Violent Arguement

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I dont think I can carry on anymore. I have to have an abortion now... as much as i want this baby, i cant raise a "rape baby" on my own... i have no support from anywhere and really am under too much strain to cope... i just cant handle this on my own...

As much as i dont want to die, i dont want to live knowing that i've killed a baby...

any advice welcome.

Kirsty.........

2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

im probably gonna lose the baby anyway so dont worry about the post above this... i'llgo for the tracks when the bleeding starts so i know the baby and i die together

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

how about adoption as an option? here in the states we have open adoptions which is the route i went. i was raped and had a baby as a result. i knew i couldn't raise him. i already have two children i have trouble providing for so i chose to do an open adoption. i couldn't just give him up and never know what happened to him even if he was a rape child that's why the open choice. and i'm glad i made it. he has been given a chance at life and me and my children get to be a regular part of his life. his now parents don't want us to be strangers to him. this has all worked out far better than i could of ever imagined. do you have anything like that where you are? worth looking into if you're not sure.

please hang on this isn't the end of the world it's just another one of lifes challenges. i believe in you and that you can make it. please take care of yourself.

4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i'll have to look into it. all i know is i'm not strong enough to raise this baby on my own because of the way in which it was conceived... doesnt mean i dont love it. im just scared i wont be able to love or care for it as i should

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I agree with the adoption route. Give your baby a chance to have a beautiful life, and a couple who cannot conceive the chance to raise your baby in a loving and safe home :) Good luck hun.

6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thank you.. luck is something im certainly going to need over the next 7 months!

7. Insignificant

you know what will work best for you, but keep adoption as an option. don't close that door. give the two of you (baby and you) a chance. please take care

8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

do you know anywhere i can get information on adoption in the uk?

9. Insignificant

i'm not sure about the uk. maybe check around with those here at the forum who are from there. here in the us we can look up adoption agencies in the phone book which is what i did. check with a dr's office to for any ideas. they may at least give you a place to start. i'm just not sure how things work in the uk. sorry about that. don't give up though cause i don't know. there are alot of people here from the forum from the uk so check it out and let me know. i will be interested to see what you find out. take care

10. Tara

Tara Guest

you should pop into your local doctors. they usually have a "family planning" night where u can get birth control, condoms, and the such.
    You should talk to them about it, they will help u arrange it all.
    Its all confidenial (sp? that doesnt look right....u'd never guess i was an english student haha)

11. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Like insignificant said you can get a lot of the information and resources about adoption and adoption agencies from your doctor or even your ob/gyn.
    Maybe inquiring about some therapy or a support system throughout this pregnancy would be something good for you so you wouldn't be going through this alone.
    Also reading your other thread, you don't really need someone who wants to "knock it out of you" you deserve so much better .
    pm me anytime if you need to talk Kirsty. :hig:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007
  12. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Citizens' Advice Bureau? Just a thought, I'm not actually sure, but I thought that's what they were there for.

13. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Kirsty,pls. listen, this is not an advice its my opinion. In as much as I am prochoice when it comes to suicide & have no religion to follow but my conscience; I believed that no matter how the baby is conceived that is irrelevant. Many of us are here unplanned,unwanted, or just plain an accident. Give yourself a chance to see yourself in the immage of a child.Then decide from there.IM me anytime.

14. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I want the baby im just terrified i wont be good enough for it because i'll remember how it was conceived.........

15. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

It can be a reminder of your strength & your endurance too.I have the same fears when I get pregnant with my son. But now,my son is a testament of the proudest accomplishment I ever have. You have this chance to prove to yourself who you really are. Don't worry about raising him/her. Do you know how many women cannot have babies out there? This is your chance to experience the undoubttedly the most precious unconditional love of all,Mother & child.Give it to your self.

16. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thank you.... i just hope i dont cock it up

17. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

We learn as we go along. Mistakes are also good ,thats a fiber of being human. Talk to your heart , I do this alone its much better than any other friend. It 's many contradictions in life, it is not whether you can handle right or wrong,but the best of both. I am still a learner that is why I am here, we need each others opinions. Don't thank me, thank Kirsty.

18. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

im starting to think that being raped is a bit of a blessing in disguise... giving me the chance to be a mum... maybe i wont be so bad after all..........

19. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Kirsty,I am prochoice not blindly I learned that there is no such thing as right or wrong in life. We make decisions based on what we think is the best given the chance,time, & opportunity. I do not inject my belief to others,I gave my opinions based on my own experiences. The love you can give to a child is the only love I know that is real,saying all that what more is greater than the unconditional love reciprocated by an innocent child whose every fiber & blood that runs in her/his vein is your own carried by another human body.If I did not become a mother I have no idea what love is. Take a chance it is worthy of every suffering in this life.

20. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

im sure you're right... im gonna see what turns up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.