Visions

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I have always had visions of my death but just the other day my niece told me that she has been dreaming and seeing me and her get killed. I was then curious so i asked her how and what way were we killed and she told me by a drunk driver in a pickup truck thats like a semi. she even told me the very same color that i had seen in all my visions. i asked her how many times she has seen this and she told me at least 3 times. said that we were hit by him and killed while we were on our way to singing at Indian Creek, where we usually go and sing and that her younger sister was the only survivor. i did not talk to her anymore about this but i am now more convinced that my life will indeed be cut short very soon, rather it be by another heart attack or by a drunk driver. i am more inclined to lean on being killed by a drunk now since she has seen this. I never told her about my visions nor any details nor has she been allowed to use my computer yet she is really seeing this and i think it means something.

anyone good at interping visions or dreams? is this really a sign from God as a warning or that i am in fact going to be killed by a drunk driver or is this just a big conicidence?

2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

3. White Dove

4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I'd love a tank of my own, then I could lead my army of the lunatic fringe to the local swimming pool to make the worlds largest jelly so we can bounce on it all day.

5. White Dove

okay, how much do they cost? i cant find the price for them anywhere on that site.

you know these would come in handy in the event of a nuclear weapons attack. youd be safe in them or so i have been told.

surely you would not want to do that? dont kids more then likely go swimming more then grow ups do? you would not want to hurt innocent kids would ya!

6. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

The innocence of childhood is now lost, they have been de-sensitised by media and consumerism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.