Visitations for DIT's last nite

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DrowningInTears, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Thankyou to the handful of people here that have cared about me. And to the people that gave me up and let me down. Nothing to say to you. It's time for me to go.

Visitations will be held in room DIT in chat, I'll be there for part or all of the night. My last nite.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I tried to talk to you in chat hun.

I hope you're okay :hug:

3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

please can you NOT come in unless you are there to help ... fucking people coming in to goad and encourage is disgusting

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Some people are so cruel :(

5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

6. soliloquise

sorry no wasnt you lynn. i hate the way some on here like to enjoy and poke others who are sufffering. and i couldnt save the logs :(

7. Epical Taylz

:hug: the only thing that really got me was how the mods said that they would rather have a log.

what dit said was right, someone could easily forge it, but if they cared for dit's well being then they would look at it themselves.

:hug: youre not to blame
    if anything the mod that you
    talked to was. :hug:

im sorry if i offended any mods..:unsure:

8. DrowningInTears

I'll probably go AFK soon and get timed out from chat. Please don't think that I am dead, i really appreciate all you who came in to comfort me, but I just cant come back to the site is all. You are great friends. Wish me luck as I move forward and cut ties with things that drag me down. This site is helpful for some but its making me worse, please understand. Goodbye my friends.

And don't worry about the guy that tried to trigger me to do it, there will always be trolls about. Getting one troll busted doesn't really solve much. Not like he wouldn't be back. People just need to be made aware there are hostile users that get their thrills from triggering people who are vulnerable into suicide and self harm.

9. Epical Taylz

:hug: i wish you well dit.
    if you ever wanna email me out of the site
    my email is
    taylorunheard@aim.com
    please dont hesitate to send me an email and tell me how youre doing.
    :hug:thinking of you.

10. DrowningInTears

I'll be monitoring my private messages for one week as I tie up some loose ends after which i will unset my email in my profile and receive no more notifications. I won't be in chat or around the site.

11. soliloquise

can you mail me? mystikspirit@ at msn.com
    would like to stay in touch, i hope you reconsider and come back. not everyone is a jerk :(

12. DrowningInTears

Its not about anyone being a jerk i just need to cut ties with someone, and can't do that if I stay on the site. my private message box is open to anyone that wants to say good bye until the 14th.

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Take care of yourself Brandon. I hope you find a way to be happier. :hug:

14. DrowningInTears

I just wanted to stop by and say that, things turned out OK with my dear friend, though I do have to keep my distance from the site, because sadly I think it's having a negative effect on me and I know the people here that care about me wouldn't want that. I hope someday I can recover and come back happy and visit everyone.

PS i will mail u soli i tried adding that to MSN but i dont know if u have one i guess.

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You could periodically check in and let us know how things are going. As I said before, please take care or yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.