Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by xXxRNBxXx, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I just wanna know who else on here hears voices and has hallucinations...?

Im struggling tonight and I guess I could do with some company of people who understand and know whats its like.....

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Well as you are already aware - I hear voices. :hug:
  3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

:hug: How do you cope hun :(
  4. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Sometimes i just have to put up with it, ride them out, Talk to people about whats going on, and keep myself safe over night.
    Other times blasting music through headphones helps.
    Also you could try challenging the voice...Its not something i personally have tried yet, but its something i've been advised to do.
  5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

When i challenge them they get worse and abuse me more :(

I normally cope through music but its not always working lately! x
  6. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I've heard voices for the past 17 years, at first it was terrifying and unbearable. Over the years I have learnt to block them out and also I have taken antipsychotics which help greatly. I still hear them now when I am stressed or anxious but the severity is greatly reduced. If I really need to block them, I listen to my mp3 player pretty loudly.
  7. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

maybe not in the way you mean, but i do as of a few months ago. its rare but has been happening...only, i know its not real and thus far, it seems to be on my terms.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Talk to your pdoc.. I was hearing voices and seeing shadows.. My pdoc put me on a med for skyzophrenia..I'm not skyzzo but the meds helped with the voices and for the most part the shadows.. I still see them every now and then..
  9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well im on meds for it all, but lately they just dont seem to block them as much anymore. I always listen to music too but its just not the same anymore nothoing seems to work anymore... x
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Maybe you have extrasensory perception (ESP)? I've been trying to understand the whole hearing voices phenomenon and I have a hard time accepting the idea that 'it's all in your head.' These voices have to be originating from somewhere and it can't just be your mind playing tricks on you.

One possibility is that the voices are spirits who are trying to communicate, but I don't really like that idea. Hearing voices could mean that you guys have psychic abilities that the rest of us just don't have. What do the voices tell you guys? Is it only negative stuff or do they say anything positive?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.