voices telling me to cut

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sui caedere, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

I have been fine for about 5 months but out of nowere im hearing the voices again telling me to cut myself.

I start hearing them from the time i get up till the time i go to bed and it's getting worse each day.

I so much want to pick up a blade and to start cutting myself just to stop the voices that tell me it is the only way i can feel better.

I know if i do it i enjoy the feeling again that i just keep on cutting till my arms i so messed up again.:depressed

2. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know its hard to fight the voices I know how it goes I get them too have them tonight as well just a bad night but you got to keep strong. Soon the voices will go just keep yourself busy clean, exercise get some fresh air if you are cooped up in your room get out and keep yourself busy. Stay strong I know cutting gives a release to the pain you feel but there are healthier ways to cope. Good luck.

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey, it's very hard to ignore the voices, but you can do it. You are stronger and you don't need them hun.

I know how you feel, so if you want to chat, drop me a PM

:hug:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Try to keep your mind occupied, go out and chill with some friends, play some video games or watch a DVD. Keep fighting the voices, they will go away in time.

5. sui caedere

I am trying hard to ignore the voices.

i do other things to make them go away but each the vioces come back stronger it feels like some one is in the same room with me wispering.

I dont know how long i can ignore them for it most night i sit in the dark with my fingers in my ears crying and begging them to stop.

All i want is for them to stop and the only way i know how is to take a blade and cut my arms.

6. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

Do you literally hear the voices? I mean as audible?

7. sui caedere

Demon hunter i do yes i sounds as if the voices are in the same room as me but i know im the only person in the room.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I wonder if the voices could be evil spirits trying to get you to harm yourself?

9. derbygirl

derbygirl Chat and Forum Buddy

I know how hard it is to ignore the voices. IF you ignore them or disagree with them, they get louder; if you agree and comply with their demands, you find yourself in the biggest of ruts ever, constantly believing them and adhering to their demands. But try to keep strong, Im battling at the moment myself, just keep telling myself that they're not real, that there is no reason to harm, you can do it too.

You can PM me anytime, we can both get through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.