Voices telling me to hurt people..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by porcelain child, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am scared.. I hear voices and see men and they keep telling me to hurt people.. My CPN asked me what was going on and i couldn't tell her cos i am scared to tell her incase she tells my family- I am 19 years old, or she involves the police or i get put into hospital.. She asked me to email her before my next session- Tuesday and tell her what is going on, but i am so scared.. I am on Olanzapine for the voices but its not helping the voices and hallucinations.. Please help??

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Please honey call your doc, how long have you been on the meds? Do you think it could be a side affect from them?

3. porcelain child

I been on meds on and off since May... I had this problem when i was 15 and i was put on Respirdone and then it stopped, and now its getting bad again and i am on Olanzapine, but i am scared to tell my CPN about it, cos i don't know what she will say or if she will judge me.. I don't know if it a side effect or not.. Thank you for your reply..

4. doityourself

I understand how hard it is, but the only way therapy, meds work if you are completely honest about whats going on. It may be the meds, it may be something else, but they wont know unless you tell them. I like that your therapist told you that you can text them, that doesnt happen very often, she/he must really care for you.

5. porcelain child

I gotta find the courage to tell her, but its easier writing it down and not having to say it to her face.. Yea i have a great CPN.. I am lucky.. I think your right i am going to try my best to be honest with her..

6. doityourself

Well if its better writing it down, then start a letter to her, Im the same way sometimes its easier putting it on paper than having to see thier facial reactions. She said you could text, is that something your comfortable about texting.

How awesome for you to like your doc, that hardly ever happens.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Well, you're either a psychic medium or having psychotic episodes. But since these voices are telling you to harm people, I believe that they are negative and that you should never listen to them. Tell them to leave you alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.