voices want me dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AtomicsAsylum, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

my voices are telling me to kill myself they sound so convicting

i should wait till tomorrow when my husband is out and find the pills and use them
    or maybe tell him am feeling this bad but he will make me go out with him and i dont want to leave the house

unsure what to do
  2. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I'm suffering from the same thing. Today they told me some people were coming to my house to kill me so I ran away from home and the police got me back. Are you on any meds for schizophrenia?
  3. AtomicsAsylum

yes am on meds but there not working :(
    unsure what to do
  4. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

My meds aren't working either so I made an appointment to go see my doctor tomorrow. Go to your doctor and tell him/her and then maybe they'll put you on something different.
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

A very dear friend of mine tells me that at times she tells the voices to go to hell. She figures if her proverbial ship comes in she wants to be here to get it.

Seeing a professional on the matter is the best thing to do right now.

6. AtomicsAsylum

i just seen my dr today the had t o change me back to my old meds as my new meds were causing side effects

i dont see my pysch til jan the 8th
  7. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I do not have the problem with having voices, but I'm wondering since
    you know whhy you here the voices..then maybe you shouldn't listen to them..

them TELLING you to kill yourself is really mean : (

Anyhow, I hope you find the proper meds to keep everything under control
  8. loser

loser Well-Known Member

The voices don't want anything. They are sounds you hear.
    It more common than you think because people scared of admitting they hear voices. My neighbours are more the problem.
    But voices are a nuisance.
    No reason to do what they say because there is nothing they can do if you ignore them.
    Whereas others would be devastated to lose you.
    So please keep breathing
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with the OP that you need to talk to your shrink about skyzophrenia.. I am on meds for it and they increased them my last visit because the voices were gone but I was still seeing things.. They have meds that help it just is trial and error before they find what works for you..Give it time.. I hope you find what works for you.. Take Care!!
  10. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

the best combination of meds are dexamphetamine for the day and valium or xanax for the night if you dont abuse them it is by far the best combo addictive yes but it works ,not that ivetried many others escept prozac effexor which were horrible
  11. AtomicsAsylum

voices are still saying things like telling me to kill myself but am not listening to them
  12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it's good to not listen to them, i'm glad you can do that.

there are ways to tune them down, tune them out

like someone else said- you can tell them to fuck off/go to hell.

and protect yourself. what they are saying isn't true.
  13. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

My Voices tell me to kill others, how much they want to die etc but never done nothing out about it yet. You can tune them out to a certain degree then they become easier to deal with, just takes a little practice
  14. AtomicsAsylum

the voices are getting worse i try and not do what they say but they wont shut up so i will have to do something like cut or something
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.