Voices will not stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

sui caedere

Each day is getting harder all i hear are vocies telling me i am worthless and to kill myself.
I have the same nightmere every night we cutting myself bleeding.

Each morning i wake up knowing it be another day of hell.
I just can not go on like this anymore.
I can not take the pain and the crying myself to sleep anymore.
I just want the pain to go and to be at rest right now i feel killimg myself is the best thing it be the only way to stop the pain.

All i know right now i want to die i am just so tied if the voices the pain and of being on my own.

LastCrusade

Each day is getting harder all i hear are vocies telling me i am worthless and to kill myself.
I have the same nightmere every night we cutting myself bleeding.

Each morning i wake up knowing it be another day of hell.
I just can not go on like this anymore.
I can not take the pain and the crying myself to sleep anymore.
I just want the pain to go and to be at rest right now i feel killimg myself is the best thing it be the only way to stop the pain.

All i know right now i want to die i am just so tied if the voices the pain and of being on my own.
you need to go see a psychiatrist and tell him that you hear voices and he will prescribe you lithium. With it, you will stop hearing voices and life would be bearable. dont go and kill yourself.

jameslyons

Hi Sui,

Are the voices literal or figurative? It sounds like you may have a case of schizophrenia - which isn't quite as scary a prognosis as it sounds. Have you spoken with a pharmacist about the voices you hear? They can provide medication if it is schizophrenia.

You poor dear :hug:. Being assaulted during the day with voices and at night with night terrors is a recipe for disaster - are you getting much sleep? The voices could be a byproduct of insomnia. I know when I have insomnia I act a bit loopy and can't remember much.

I've never had any experience with auditory problems, so let me just tell you to stay safe, ignore those voices, and talk with somebody.... this is coming off pedantic and arrogant.

sorry....

j.

sui caedere

I sleep about 2 to 3 hours a night.
I try not to sleep i drink about 40 plus cups a coffee a day mixed with pro plus
It is getting to the stage that i can not go on any longer but i do anything to stop the bad dreams.

jameslyons

Not sleeping with the insane amount of caffeine you consume will surely cause some anxiety. Hmmm... There's got to be something we can do. have you spoken with anyone?

Troubled2008

I sleep about 2 to 3 hours a night.
I try not to sleep i drink about 40 plus cups a coffee a day mixed with pro plus
It is getting to the stage that i can not go on any longer but i do anything to stop the bad dreams.
You definitely probably need help balancing your body out so your emotions will level out. I've heard about a case very similar to you with someone who drank coffee like that and his life was in ruins. I suspect that you are doing this to self-medicate a problem for which you don't have an actual cure. I did that for about 10 years before I finally had to figure out what the problem was MYSELF and TELL my ignorant and useless doctor, "HEY! For 10 years, I've thought I had hyperactivity disorder and people keep telling me I don't. They refuse to even test me." Well so she tests me and looks at me with a blank look of astonishment at the test results... can't believe I'm holding a job or living at all... and am basically the most extreme case of ADHD she's ever seen in her career.

So I took awhile to figure out the best medication and dosage but now I feel TONS better... not perfect as I got into a drinking habit some years ago when I had a stressful job... I'm finding it VERY difficult to quit the drinking... but I'm gonna try again. If I can do that, I think I will for sure be on a good life path.... but it will probably be difficult for a few weeks.

Anyhow.... there is definitely an underlying condition... I totally disagree with whoever said to tell a psychiatrist about voices and stuff. They can turn on you against your will if they think you are dangerous... and they might not necessarily understand you. I would definitely advise AGAINST telling someone that unless you have to. You can describe it in a way which isn't completely direct.... You can describe it in the manner of having "causes of stress" or whatever... and of course, when you tell a professional that you drink 4000+ mg of caffeine everyday... They will definitely be ready to help you. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00