voices

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I hear voices , voices from the tv and voices out of nowhere i take medication and its only helps so much
    The last few days the voices have started to try and control me but am not letting them but it hard there so loud and threatening
    One of the voices even sound like my dad...but i know its isnt him because he would never be so mean to me
    The voices are telling me to kill myself and to kill others ... am drowning them out with music and i have been taking my medication as usual
    My medication was put up so they should be helping but they havent
    My psych said i may always hear voices no matter what medication am on and that i need to find ways of dealing with them
    I have distractions and my husband is here with me so am not on my own
    I can call the crisis team if i need to and tell them whats going on as well
    They will just tell me to take an extra prn of my medication and see how i am
    I just took my night time medication and i will see how it goes hopefully it helps and that the voices shut up
    If not i can call the crisis team

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

this makes my heart so sad. You sound so brave. I wish there was someting, anything i could do to help. Sometimes good people have huge challenges. Please know that after reading your words here, I care. I hope that there is a med or some meds that your doctors can discover very soon that will help more. :hug:

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Thank you
    Aaaah there so loud ...i have my music on headphones so loud to drown out the voices ...with the loudest music i have * metal *
    Cant think of anything else to do ...i have slept most of the day so there is no point going to bed because ill be awake I know i need to give my medication time to work
    as its less than an hour i took it
    ill see what happens

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Seriously, I am thinking of you. I wish I had a magic wand to block them. The horrible relentless loud voices and noise. dont believe what they say. I hope the meds kick in and you can get some relif :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.