Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i feel numb
    i want to die but there is no reason for me feeling this way
    i have voices telling me i must die my psychiatrist knows about the voices and i see her in a few weeks time
    i dont know why i feel so bad

2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Im sorry you feel this way :hug: I hear voices too. if you even want to talk just pm xxx
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: I am so sorry you feel like this, has anything happened recently or before this to make you feel this bad? If you are not seeing your psychiatrist for a few weeks, is there a crisis line you can call to speak to someone sooner?

Take Care

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I also hear voices and seeshadows..My pdoc put me on meds for skyzophrenia and the voices are gone and the shadows are gone for the most part.. I still see them occasionally.. But I have a new symptom.. I keep smelling cologne and search the house to make sure no one is in hear..Talk to your doc about skyzo meds.. One warning is Haldon.. They gave me that first and it made me hallucenate big time..I'm now on Prolixin..See if that helps or even if your doc will try some meds to help...
  5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am on Chlorpromazine at the moment but its being reduced because it has been making me feel doped up during the day so i cant take any more meds than i have already taken
    i don't know what is making me feel so bad nothing i can think of is bothering me am going to call my crisis team see if they help

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you do call your crisis team because if you are hearing voices your meds need adjusting either change them or add something to your meds you are on. The voices will go away with right medciation stay safe okay if you cant get ahold of your crisis team then call hospital okay take care
  7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I called them last night they told me to have a milky drink and try and go to bed it was hardly helpful
    am still feeling the same unsure what to do now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.