Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked Active Member

Does anyone hear voices that nag you to kill yourself and give you reasons as to why you should kill yourself?

I've had this issue for a good year now. Before that it just agreed with me in these musings I had aloud.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No but i do hope you are on medication to help decrease these voices if you are then get a hold of your doctor because your medication needs adjusting h ugs

3. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

I haven't taken meds for over a year and even when I was on 600mgs of Seroquel, I went into manic states of battling back and forth with this voice.

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Yes. I have them all the time, but I was officially diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, so I don't know if it helps.

If you are on meds, they may need to either be adjusted, or swapped out, because they have become ineffective at treating your condition.

If this is a relatively new symptom (meaning the dr doesn't know about it), I would strongly advise you to tell them. The voices can really get out of control, and fast. Eventually you may feel controlled by them or worse.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then the seriqual was not the right medication for you My daughter and twin both were on that medication some it works for other no They both are on abilify now and they are so different no voices at all do they have. Time to try the newer medication out there okay hugs

6. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

I've had the voice for about 3 years and I haven't been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Well, I would let the doc know. Especially if it's been going on for a while.

8. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

I've always wondered how a tranquillizer doesn't work on everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.