Voicing my thoughts.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bullzye, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

I am scared that nothing will change, but I am scared to change because in a way I know who I am now. The hatred I have for myself is getting more each day. I think I will end my life soon. No-one can help me or change my thoughts or change how I see myself. People don’t think how I view myself is cause for concern because I am not thin, underweight and I have not been diagnosed with an eating disorder. I hate myself. I have never hated anyone more than I hate myself. I hate how I look, how my body is not in proportion, horrible skin, disgusting body shape, fat everywhere. I don’t want to be me anymore. I hate how I am with people. I hate that I let people get to me, and I never learn from the past. I wish I could be totally independent. I don’t want to need to have people in my life. I think this is it. I have had enough. I feel disconnected. I don’t want to be here anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I used to think that I was the ugliest person on the planet, so I truly know how that feels...have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling? Often times, things that happen to us, affect how we see our body...those perceptions can be sorted and the more central issues can be worked on...I hope you will also talk to others about what it is about you that you hate and why you think you feel this way

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Looks are superficial. I much rather be a beautiful person INSIDE. Strive for that and then those who appreciate you will be so much more valuable in your life.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't hate yourself, no matter what you look like. What kind of a person you are is more important than how you look. If someone made you feel badly about yourself, then don't pay them any more mind. If you feel badly about yourself, I can understand that it's a hard habit to break...I beat myself up with negative thoughts all the time. But you can break out of that cycle of thinking and start to feel better about yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.