Void

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blue_mystic, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue_mystic

blue_mystic New Member

I know these are my final days here and that nothing I say or do matters anymore. I am impervious to pain because I have no feelings. I have become completely anhedonic -- the emptiness and feeling of disconnectedness from everything around me is even worse than the most intense suffering I experienced in the past month or so. Soon I will have everything I need to put my plan into action -- everything has been premeditated right down to the last detail so that nothing is left to chance. I don't want to be here anymore, I just want to cease to exist. I actually wish I could erase every last vestige of my life from the memories of all who knew me. I don't want to just die, I want to be obliterated.

2. Beautifully articulate. Tragedy seems to be the best for linguistics. But what's made you this way. What pushed you so far..?

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry the pain is so great. I supppose you have tried the usual array of antidepressants. yes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.