vomiting yellow= bile?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by morning rush, Jan 7, 2011.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I just kept vomiting, and then I know there's nothing to vomit but I started to vomit a sort of pink-red liquid and then yellow...and it hurt like hell I feel like I'm dying...I have a liver problem so is this getting worse? should I go to the hospital? I don't know what to do and I'm scared...

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Yes, you should go to the hospital. I'm no doctor, but what you described sounds like you need to get to a doctor asap. Please go?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would definetly go see your GP it is always better to be safe okay You may need something to protect lining of your stomach hugs

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm okay, I called health info and talked to a certified nurse and she explained me what to do, she was worried because I had a fever and i was dehydrated but my mom came to the rescue and now I can drink water without vomiting, pooping water is another thing though lol....and I still have a slight fever...

I was just very concerned when I kept throwing up bile, my throat and tube that goes to the stomach is really burned but I should be okay...I almost had to go to the hospital but I'm a strong person so...

thank you for caring...I was really scared and that really made me feel less alone and sick...