VOTE-Bald Britney??

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by TLA, Feb 19, 2007.

?

VOTE- Bald Britney-What do you think of new do?

1. She is having a breakdown. What a fool. ULGY!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. She needs rehab-for sure. Maybe meds, therapy.

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Her family is freaking out.

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. I would buy her hair on Ebay.

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. It is a publicity stunt.

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. I hate the chick. Who cares?

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  7. All of the above.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

nothing

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I don't think it can be called ugly or be called a fool, what ever the girl decides to do is completely down to her. Shouldn't matter to anyone. If a woman went a shaved her hair off i doubt anyone would bat an eyelid. Its all because its Britney Spears. Just because shes in the public eye doesn't mean that we rule her life. I personally think shes having some kind of breakdown but i can't say fully because i don't know how she acts just what i've seen from the media.

I would vote shes having a break down but i disagree with the 'shes a fool' and 'ugly' remarks.

3. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

so true, good point vikki. thanks. :smile:

Guess I got carried away, same as the media. I was speechless. Sure, anyone can display their style in whichever way.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007
  4. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I don't agree with any of the Poll answers. Brittney is allowed to wear her hair however she wants. She might be fed up with being looked at as a dumb beauty queen.

Lord knows she had to learn something after K Fed took her to the cleaners.

I like it, She wants to express her substancity. :cool: :blink: :biggrin: :victory:

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I feel very little interest in what movie stars and/or other celebrities do in their lives. I'm too busy trying to keep mine from crumbling to dust, so to read in a magazine or see on TV (which I don't have in my home) how so-and-so is unhappy/lonely/blah blah blah, despite his/her great wealth just bores me, when it isn't irritating me.:dry:

least interested in the lives of wealthy airheads:dry:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I love britney!! :laugh: She seems to be making a recovery now and getting back on track , fair play to her :smile:

I wish the paparazzi would just leave her alone!!!

7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

The whole Spears family needs to have boiling vomit injected into their veins and then be set on fire

8. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I didn't vote.... People need to stop picking on Brittney and just leave her crazy ass alone!

9. I hate Britney, because she is a corporate/social puppet. I hate how she gets promoted to be representative of whatever mainstream marketing group which her executive Gods have made her to be. Her stint as a depressed person in need of psychiatric care, most likely is a ploy to give her status appeal from the "emo" scene.

10. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

after she broke up with justin she totally lost it. thats what losin the love of ur life can do to you :dunno:

11. :hug: ScouseJM

12. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I thought she shaved her head because they were going to do a drug test by testing her hair or something, and she didn't want them to take her kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.