VOTE-Bald Britney??

VOTE- Bald Britney-What do you think of new do?

• She is having a breakdown. What a fool. ULGY!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • She needs rehab-for sure. Maybe meds, therapy.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Her family is freaking out.

• I would buy her hair on Ebay.

• It is a publicity stunt.

• I hate the chick. Who cares?

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it can be called ugly or be called a fool, what ever the girl decides to do is completely down to her. Shouldn't matter to anyone. If a woman went a shaved her hair off i doubt anyone would bat an eyelid. Its all because its Britney Spears. Just because shes in the public eye doesn't mean that we rule her life. I personally think shes having some kind of breakdown but i can't say fully because i don't know how she acts just what i've seen from the media.

I would vote shes having a break down but i disagree with the 'shes a fool' and 'ugly' remarks.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
so true, good point vikki. thanks. :smile:

Guess I got carried away, same as the media. I was speechless. Sure, anyone can display their style in whichever way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob26003

I don't agree with any of the Poll answers. Brittney is allowed to wear her hair however she wants. She might be fed up with being looked at as a dumb beauty queen.

Lord knows she had to learn something after K Fed took her to the cleaners.

I like it, She wants to express her substancity. :cool: :blink: :biggrin: :victory:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I feel very little interest in what movie stars and/or other celebrities do in their lives. I'm too busy trying to keep mine from crumbling to dust, so to read in a magazine or see on TV (which I don't have in my home) how so-and-so is unhappy/lonely/blah blah blah, despite his/her great wealth just bores me, when it isn't irritating me.:dry:

least interested in the lives of wealthy airheads:dry:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I love britney!! :laugh: She seems to be making a recovery now and getting back on track , fair play to her :smile:

I wish the paparazzi would just leave her alone!!!

A

Aquariamethystea

I hate Britney, because she is a corporate/social puppet. I hate how she gets promoted to be representative of whatever mainstream marketing group which her executive Gods have made her to be. Her stint as a depressed person in need of psychiatric care, most likely is a ploy to give her status appeal from the "emo" scene.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I thought she shaved her head because they were going to do a drug test by testing her hair or something, and she didn't want them to take her kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00