w/e

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lozzie, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

u get to the point where your thoughts means nothing to anyone, because tis alright for you to be there happiness but the moment u need someone no one is there for. I hate this world, it does not need me, it uses me.
    im tired of feeling this way, i just want to be a normal girl.
    im just upset, dont listen to me its not worth it...

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you are worth a million compared to others lozz!

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i think im worth more to a pile of dirt i reckon. least ill be used* in the right way.

4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

lozzie, if you do not mind me asking. How old are you? Are you a teenage or are you older?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What's wrong?

6. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

ive just turned 19

7. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I don't understand how you can say "I hate this world, it does not need me, it uses me. " when you are only 19 years of age.

You are still young. The world may not need you NOW. But it may need you in the future.

As for being used by the world, it happens to everyone.

I'm being used by the world too.

Steven Siew
    http://superscripter.wordpress.com/

8. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

Please tell us what's wrong? We all care for you you know :) Send me a message if you'd like! I encourage it.

9. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

yeh i guess, just expressing my feeling sorry i will no longer,
    bye

10. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

You tells for me too, 'normal' is something I never have been in touch with... just wanna live in a 'normal' family, 'normal' habits and such, you tell me. Some says it's a boring life days goes by cause it is "normal" and normal IS boring but I have never taste it that way I'm sorry folks.

My family is... special, so am I, I don't know "normal", what is that..? Never had those "normal" friends in my childhood and being teasted cause you're some 'special' one, at a age of 7 I was suicidal, I, in public, just lie down on the road (don't ask me why cause I don't) and hopefully... you know.... I think I wasn't ready, or at a point knowing what was going on what was happening at that age and just stand laughing and quite happy and didn't noticed (childs are playing with there feelings and then there is gone forever and nothing you're fine...). But I do have a serious psychically diagnosis (schizophrenia) with hallucinations and though it starts first after a age of 16 , 18 (adult age), you can't blame a little child for making 'weird' things, -"She's just in a world of her on but that will go time and she'll be okay".

As you said of feeling used, that's what's they wants to do, thinks they have their dirty hands on us and so we can't say I word and mostly of times, sadly, they wins of our brains. Okay, maybe you gets money from them, but what does money do for you...? I do not have any psychiatric help than my doctor to turn to once a month and it's been a hell, nothing helps, talks just makes me more thoughtful and AGGRESSIVE(!), I wanna talk to someone I do trust to that's why... and have that drags me ant further..? Actually I don't see any good working short cuts anymore to the problem. I am smiling, I do eat, I do sleep, I do laugh, I do enjoy lifetimes, I am happy. BUT, that is not the problem, please listen ONCE! Death do sounds like SEX in some ears.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.