Waiting for surgery *bad language

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by smackh2o, Feb 19, 2008.

1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I've been waiting since September when I was reffered to a hospital in Manchester. I freak out using phones so i've only just got the guts to ring them. And fuck are they making my life a misery. I ring a number given to me by my GP and it's the total wrong department so they put me through to the right one and they fuck about and eventually tell me my consultant isn't practising at the hospital ive been sent to so i'm sat here with fuck all clue whats going on. So she gives me the first number I rung with a different name to ask for so I do it and the same person picks up and she gets all pissy with me so I tell her that she needs to speak to the switch board because i've been told twice to ring the fucking place. So now i'm sat here not wanting to ring anyone because they're probably all getting pissed off with me and I don't want that aggro. And no fucker will help me out. My blessed parents who were soooo upset about me being depressed won't even help me get this sorted. I feel like stopping these fucking tablets and going back to stage one. At least when I wanted to kill myself I knew I had some control over it. I hate this stupid rigmarole of bullshit. I just want this last thing out of the way so I can try and rebuild this whole fucked up existence. Try so hard and all you get is shit. Fuck the fucking fuckers.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Petez. :hug::hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah the joy of the NHS :dry:
    Ok when you next see your doc tell them you are getting the run around and get him/her to bloody well sort it out.
    Hospitals only seem to listen to doctors and the patient can go hang :mad:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

petey :hug:

I'm sorry that NHS is being the way it is. I'll come light a firecracker under em. :blink: