Waiting for the wind of change

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OCDNihilism, Aug 13, 2016.

1. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

I need something good to really happen in my life, if not I will end up giving up, I can feel it. Dreading my job right now. Can't do it again tomorrow.. feeling defeated.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, what kind of job do you have? Why do you hate it so much? Please do not give up when there are so many beautiful things in the world to enjoy, beautiful people to meet, beautiful food to eat, beautiful things to buy. It's the little things in life that make it worth living.

3. Agirlwhosad

Agirlwhosad Member

I am also going through an extremely difficult time. Actually the hardest I've ever had to go through...but for some reason today for a brief moment some thing reminded me that while I am still alive possibilities are there for things to change. Oh friend I wish I could say when you will feel better but I cant....but you will be ok dear. No hard time lasts forever. Hang in there and keep on posting. It's been helping me. It helps to know there are others out there with similar stuff going on and to feel some compassion coming your way...anyway just keep hanging in there!!!! It won't stay like this forever.

SillyOldBear and Petal like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Beautiful post and very true :)

Agirlwhosad likes this.
  5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Try and think of your job as a way to earn money to enjoy even the smallest things of life. A pizza, a movie, a new book to read.....

Agirlwhosad likes this.
  6. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

Sorry all, don't feel like replying, my brain feels slugish as hell. I am not functional, all the time, just that.. Not sure if I will make it through this two next days. I really wish it to go as low as possible, so I can finally find some solace and determination to end it all. I don't care anymore. I am worse then nothing, I am embaressament to myself. Yeah, lets hope my day today goes comoletly wrong and I end up comitting a "bad" thing :). Sorry all.