Waiting 'till 9PM...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KK99, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK99

KK99 Active Member

to actually sleep, of course. -_-

I've been up since last night, and spent the majority of the day making stuff.

I painted an old porcelain doll & made it new clothes, sketched out a couple of things...

I think that the main thing that keeps me here is drawing, writing, sewing, & doing other art...stuff, I guess.

I just don't know what to do with it all. I'm not a very motivated or driven person, and it's not like I can submit my stuff to an art gallery, so...

I'm just kind of sitting here with all of my creations tacked on the walls.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you sleep well hun hugs

3. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

KK! Yes, being creative is a tremendous outlet when you suffer from depression. I am also a creative person - the last few months have been so bad for me I've hardly been able to do anything though. I can't concentrate enough to do any writing. There are places you can submit stuff, you know. Competitions and stuff like that are all over. You should find one thing you like to do a lot, then look for the competitions. Everything has their group on the internet. Find that group and find out where you submit stuff. It'll give you a goal. I was telling someone earlier today, I like creative people and always encourage creativity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.