waiting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme

meme New Member

I've been waiting for life to get better. I'm lonely,scared and tired. I've been depressed for all my life and it's been a long hard road. Whatever I was put on this earth to do, I'm sure it's done. leaving is all that I can think about. It's clouding my mind all day, everyday.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi meme as long as you are alive you can still find that purpose ok you stay here with us keep busy here ok so you do not feel so alone hugs

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

meme, depression can play tricks in your mind and make you believe there is no purpose for you on earth. However, when you hit rock bottom, there's no other place to go but to get back up. Believe me, I've been through severe depression for more than half my life and it's been a living hell. However, I'm slowly coming out of the darkness and despair one day at a time. When I have a moment, I log onto this forum for support, and it has significantly decreased my depression and kept me grounded to reality and that there is hope out there. It is good that you are venting here and perhaps someone here will encourage you to continue to overcome your depression and look at the brighter side of life, even when you don't think there is anymore. Hang in there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.