Wake up Grandma + Grandad :(

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Cute_Angel_Xx, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Wish I could see you again Grandma and granddad, every day goes past the house you left filled with emptyness and sorrow. The who world seems to be crashing and falling apart with out you in it, death sshould have taken me insstead grandma was only in hospital for 2 weeks she died in october not long after my granddad had a heart attack and was rushed to hospital he didn't makee it he died in november so not so long ago, it felt wierd this chrristmas without them, I hid myself away from the world locked my bed room doors and didn't let anyone in I looked through a old pink vinyl photo album stuffed in my mini cuppoard filled with pictures I saw myy grand parentss in those photos it felt like I was looseeingg it I was in constant drained tears unsure what to do, please wake up grandma and granddad :(
    I still hear them in my head speaking to me, there always there when I need to talk to someone, I know I'm wierd :( x
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

No, it is not weird at all..one of my best friends died three months ago and I hear his voice too...it brings me comfort when my heart is breaking so much from loosing him...it is so hard this time of year to have loved ones who are not here anymore...wish I could give you a real hug, but my cyber ones are all I can send...J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You grandma and grandma are still within your heart and mind and they would want only happiness for their grandaughter I hope in time you can be happy and joyful as they would have wanted it.
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

My Granddad said Happiness is not everything. My granddad was harsh at times but I loved him loved him so much, I cried myseelf to sleep last night thinking of them both I would pray for hours, Oh Allah why? I speak to them when I hear them I speak back to them kids call me freak call me phsyco, I only eever want them to wake up there nothing else I want in the world I want them to waker up pleasee :( x
    Why does nobody understand its hard harder than hard to cope with outt them pleease wake up granddad and grandma :( x
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandma and grandpa Abi. I'm sure you loved them very much. All of my grandparents have passed away and I miss them too. And you're not weird hon. You still hear them because they are your guardian angels now and they want you to live your life. They will always be with you in spirit. :hug: