• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Wake up wanting to cry

Every day for at least the past month I wake up feeling like my body wants to cry. It feels like it's coming from a place of grief rather than depression. I've lost so much in my life, and at the 20 year trauma mark coupled with 7 months of isolation, maybe it is. I try lying quietly in bed, waiting for it to subside only it doesn't.

I don't want to have to keep waking up like this anymore. It's beyond awful to wake up like this every single day.

Every day for at least the past month I wake up feeling like my body wants to cry. It feels like it's coming from a place of grief rather than depression. I've lost so much in my life, and at the 20 year trauma mark coupled with 7 months of isolation, maybe it is. I try lying quietly in bed, waiting for it to subside only it doesn't.

I don't want to have to keep waking up like this anymore. It's beyond awful to wake up like this every single day.
I know exactly how thi feels, this happens when im driving aswell, constantly bawling

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i haven't heard from you in a while @VioletDawn . 'm sorry that you are doing so poorly right now. all this isolation is starting to get to a lot of people. we need human contact. try to hold on this won't last forever....mike....*console*sadhug*shake

Hi @1964dodge, yeah I'm kind of transient now. I guess I find it hard to feel connected anywhere now. The isolating only amplified that. Everywhere I see signs of people restarting their lives as I remain trapped. I curse the fact I never learned to drive or had the means to own a car as it would give me a bit more options. I really don't want to go on public transport so I remain trapped in my house with no places to go. *brohug

@Marga, sometimes I cry but it's usually not till later in the day or night. It always leaves me feeling even worse when I do, like I've opened a flood gate for all the most painful emotions to come rushing out.

I know exactly how thi feels, this happens when im driving aswell, constantly bawling
I'm really sorry you're hurting like this too. I wish after so many years my brain would finally be all cried out and I could feel ok. I'm not even sure I remember what that feels likes anymore though. It's been such a long time 🙁

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @1964dodge, yeah I'm kind of transient now. I guess I find it hard to feel connected anywhere now. The isolating only amplified that. Everywhere I see signs of people restarting their lives as I remain trapped. I curse the fact I never learned to drive or had the means to own a car as it would give me a bit more options. I really don't want to go on public transport so I remain trapped in my house with no places to go. *brohug

@Marga, sometimes I cry but it's usually not till later in the day or night. It always leaves me feeling even worse when I do, like I've opened a flood gate for all the most painful emotions to come rushing out.

I'm really sorry you're hurting like this too. I wish after so many years my brain would finally be all cried out and I could feel ok. I'm not even sure I remember what that feels likes anymore though. It's been such a long time 🙁
*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00