Wakes suck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jess, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Jess

Jess Guest

They really really really suck :cry:

ahhhhhhg.

and it was open casket. :(

:sad:

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

are you okay?

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Jess ... hang in there hun :hug:

You have us to lean on :) We're here to support you :)

Joe

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:hug: Jess...

TDM

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:hug: :arms: :hug: :arms: :hug:

Email me anytime

6. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

It hurts, I know. :hug:

I'm here for you.

7. Jess

Jess Guest

I keep taking up space :( uhhhg

Well I just got home from the funeral. :( It was so sad. Seeing all his family, the casket.. last time we'll ever see it. Everything the father said. :( uhhg! As soon as he started talking about how he'd touched all our lives, and what a good person he was. A brother, a father, a son, a grandfather, a friend, a mentor. :cry: I lost it. I know he's no longer in pain.. but.. god, I just can't believe I'll never see him again.

I guess though. some stuff the father said at the service hit me, in a somewhat good way...

I don't really know though :( not sure what I believe

AHHHG. someone just save me from the confusion

8. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

There's not much you can do except positive thinking. I know what it's like to be in this situation. Mourn, you'll regret it later if you don't. Cry your heart out. Just don't mourn forever.

A great person in your life left you, but you have to move on. I have to say, from experience, theres not a lot of great people in the world. But I've had the pleasure of meeting a few, and that gives me hope. I know theres good people out there. Just have to find them.

Just be well my friend, it comes in waves, but it will eventually pass.

9. Jess

Jess Guest

Thank you,

I have cried today. plenty. More than usual even!

I guess I hold onto the fact that those that have passed on that I cared about are on to a better place (hopefully) and they're no longer in the pain they were while they were here, whether it be from sickness, or whatever else. That hopefully someday, if what people say is true, we will meet again in happier terms. I know they'll never completely leave me, I hold a special place in my heart for those who are no longer with us. With that I can hopefully move on to a point where it doesn't bring me completely to tears.

Just today brought back a lot of memories.. right to the surface where they're sharp, like daggers.. hurting just as they had the day it happened.

Thanks....